Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a Weird Weird Weird Weird World

(Joker Pony)

I'm pretty busy right now, so my "Week in Film" postings are going to be delayed. Hopefully I'll be able to put something up later this week, but until then, enjoy the ponies. I found these guys at Cinematical. They are the creations of sick-twisted-genius film fan/sculptor/artist/all-around bad-ass Mari Kasurienen. (My favorite is the Alien one.) Check out the full line-up here. You can find more ponies at her website and some of her other works as well. Enjoy. 

(Edward Scissorhooves)

Okay. After further exploration of Mari's page, Stormtrooper Pony and Pony trapped in Carbonite are now vying for top spots. Watch out Alien. One more pic to top you off. 

(Stormtrooper Pony)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg you are right. I do love this. i am totally tweeting this. :-)